Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I am Perfect...or am I?

I am in no means "perfect".  Today I'm just going to focus on one of my many flaws, but perhaps I can come back to the others at a later time.  I am a bit of an "over-achiever".  I am pretty sure that I have the best grades in the sophmore class, only rivaled by a few people.  It's great that my grades are like this, but it comes with a price.  I get overly stressed about anything and everything, and I don't like it.  I struggle to just relax every once in a while.  I've been trying to change this, but as many of you know, it is difficult to break old habits.  I guess I just have to try harder, or would that be counter-productive?  This is very confusing, I should probably stop while I am ahead. I will see you all "Next time, on Dragon Ball Z!"

No comments:

Post a Comment